Friday, October 16, 2009

The Tanks and The New Girl

After all the searching, my brother has finally found me a female! Yesterday he went to the Gawler aquarium, and they had just got an order of female bettas in. He said that they had a lovely white one with a redish tail, and a blue one, and I went for the white. She currently has a tank underneath Dean and Sammy. The tank needs some doing up, but I think she's happy at the moment.

So introducing Lilith:

The tank set up

Dean's tank (yes, the outside glass needs a clean!)


Sammy's tank


I missed out on a beautiful marbled crown tail the other day. My brother said it was ugly, so I didn't get it, got home, and then wanted it, so I drove back, and they had just sold it. :( It was white with black spots over it's tail, and a green tinge to it. Hopefully I find one like it again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment